PDA

View Full Version : Blackhole - Transportation

satsatsat
18-03-13, 14:19
Using latest blackhole image on vu solo 2 i engaged a dedicated usb stick to 'Universe' and now it allows me to press red
button and go to universe panel... looks really kool...but i have one rather important questions to ask....

what on earth is this for - what does it do and why is this important or unimportant? sorry for being thick...:confused:

Trial
18-03-13, 14:26
Hi,
quote from the home board of Blackhole:

The new implementation present in the Black Hole 1.7.4 from a technical point of view exploits the ability of Linux
to merge into a single file system different directories, assigning priorities to one or other, and allowing
to modify "on fly" their attributes.
Combining all these possibilities, it is possible to use different settings and directories while remaining in one
image.
or in short you can fast and easy switch between several (4?) sets of settings as far as I understand it.

ciao

Donnie
18-03-13, 14:27
It allows you to have 4 different setups, you could have one the kids use which contains no adult plugins or channels and you could have one for yourself with some :D
You get the idea.

satsatsat
19-03-13, 11:53
hahaha great thanx for your help....god reading that stuff on blackhole was like listening to andres villas-boas speaking after a game....