PDA

View Full Version : OpenWebif ?.

Blu-ray
18-03-13, 13:43
Any help please on getting openwebif working with windows media player,i have openwebif open on pc and in bouquets have blue tv sreen on right hand side when i click on this it brings up my i-tunes instead of w.m.p how can i stop i-tunes taking control.

warajoker
18-03-13, 14:13
go to control panel, programs, default programs, set default programes. you can then set windows media player as your default player
Any help please on getting openwebif working with windows media player,i have openwebif open on pc and in bouquets have blue tv sreen on right hand side when i click on this it brings up my i-tunes instead of w.m.p how can i stop i-tunes taking control.

Blu-ray
18-03-13, 14:43
go to control panel, programs, default programs, set default programes. you can then set windows media player as your default player

Set W.M.P as default but i-tunes still takes control.

warajoker
18-03-13, 15:00
check your downloads. it should download the stream before it opens. if it has downloaded right click it and open with wmp

Blu-ray
18-03-13, 15:20
Got message work in progress ?.

josh_g
18-03-13, 15:26
i had a nightmare with geting it to work on WMP i use VLC player.
right click the downloaded file go to proprieties then where it says 'open with' change to VLC
if using firefox though make sure u have the plugin for it

warajoker
18-03-13, 15:27
yh i also use vlc player. when i try to view with windows media player. it never plays

josh_g
18-03-13, 15:36
yh i also use vlc player. when i try to view with windows media player. it never plays

it always lets me down on WMP!!!

Larry-G
18-03-13, 16:42
Same as above. VLC player is all I use now and have for year's. It never let's me down.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

JoshuaGrey
25-03-13, 12:28
I also use VLC, but i can never seem to get a good stream. it loads the channel (and zaps), but the stream itself is jumpy, and pixelated - unwatchable.

Any suggestions of settings i can tweak to make it better?

Thanks

josh_g
25-03-13, 13:12
i have that problem.. even internally on my home network it is a bit off and on really i prefer to use my ipad :)