PDA

View Full Version : CCcam ecm time in VIX image.

vu-duo-user
30-09-10, 22:02
Just unzip and ftp to lib folder.
Thanks to another site.

Sicilian
30-09-10, 22:05
Read the known bugs in the release thread here http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?2601-VIX-Team-Vu-Duo-Image-v1.1-26-09-2010 ;)

vu-duo-user
30-09-10, 22:08
For me to know the times for reasons we can't talk about here was important to me. So other bugs that may crop up is a minor problem.

Sicilian
30-09-10, 22:10
Keep us updated with how your receiver performs with this.

nikefreak4eva
30-09-10, 22:17
hi guys quick reply please

if i update my 1.o vix image to 1.1 image via USB will i have to put the CCcam card sharing server info all back into the box....

i dont know how to do this so ill have to take it to the guys house...
as im watchin tv now dont really fancy loossing the channles now....

please help thanks guys

nikefreak4eva
30-09-10, 22:28
can anyone help me???

Sicilian
30-09-10, 22:41

if i update my 1.o vix image to 1.1 image via USB will i have to put the CCcam card sharing server info all back into the box....

please help thanks guys

Save you CCcam.cfg from /etc and please do not discuss CS here :)

can anyone help me???

Have you not got any patience? :roflmao:

nikefreak4eva
30-09-10, 22:45
sorry mate im sitting here waiting lol..... You dont want me goin on about online live chat rooms again Big Boss man lol.. im only messing...

How do i Save the cfg file also the guys have put a password on it ill private message you Boss man!!

Sicilian
30-09-10, 22:49

please help thanks guys

can anyone help me???

sorry mate im sitting here waiting lol..... You dont want me goin on about online live chat rooms again Big Boss man lol.. im only messing...

How do i Save the cfg file also the guys have put a password on it ill private message you Boss man!!

Dont pm! Use the forum please.

If its passworded and you dont know the password you have to contact who you purchased from.

Right i'm off to bed :D

nikefreak4eva
30-09-10, 22:54
ok how do i save the config file.... off the box on two a USB stick

paul362
01-10-10, 07:22
ftp to etc folder and drag it to your usb stick.

dmgp
01-10-10, 09:37
Don't know about to a usb drive. Create a folder in your VU folder, open DCC with that folder on the right hand side of the DCC panel. Find your config file on the left side, click the arrow that points to the right. Lots of info on here about how to change passwords.

DrProzac
01-10-10, 11:26
On running OSCAM with the DVBAPI Running the ECM times show with no problems in the second info bar.
I just can't get the providers to be displayed.

papinder
01-10-10, 11:45
For me to know the times for reasons we can't talk about here was important to me. So other bugs that may crop up is a minor problem.

so whats your report ??

vu-duo-user
01-10-10, 18:20
so whats your report ??

Well some of us have to work for a living so I have been out since 4.30 am and have only just got in ( time now 6.20 pm ). I will let people know when I find any problem if any.

papinder
01-10-10, 18:41
OK I work too just came home before you so asked :)