PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Recording problems after playback

jdembski
17-03-13, 21:58
Hi,

I recently switched to VIX, but I have a problem with recordings & playbacks. This is what I do to have the problem:

Start recording a show on a channel, i.e. VOX HD. Then playback that recording a some time later while it is still recording this show. Now when I stop the recording then the Live-TV is just black. I can switch to other encrypted channels like Pro7 and it is fine, but VOX will remain black until I manually restart the cam.

I'm using SCAM and have already tried several versions - I have also tried several vix-images from 589 to the recent 632 version, every time with the same result.

I'm using a combined SKY & HD+ card. I'm not interested in homesharing / cardsharing, that's why I have always used SCAM as I it doesn't need any configuration.

Any ideas someone?

judge
17-03-13, 22:37
Which box are you using?

IAmATeaf
17-03-13, 22:48
Which box are you using?

The post is tagged with Vu+ Duo.

Not an answer but if I was going to do that then I'd simply pause/timeshift the program.

jdembski
18-03-13, 06:19
Yes, it is a VU Duo.

I haven't tested it whether this problem is also triggered by timeshift, but I guess so.

Generally the use case is that my girlfriend is recording her daily soaps and she may begin to watch it while it is recording. Once I get home she is stopping the playback as I really cannot stand to watch this nonsense :) also once the playback starts it looks like the rest of the recording isn't done anymore...