PDA

View Full Version : Duo keeps restarting randomly

gsingh
16-03-13, 13:42
From time to time I have noticed when watching a channel or using the remote, the box would just turn off into Starting... randomly and will hang there for about 5-10 mins and come back on. This happens for a few days then goes back to working fine and then maybe a wek later the cycle starts again? Does the fix of red light need to be applied as Im unsure if it is the same problem?

Larry-G
16-03-13, 13:45
it's possible that it's the same problem as detailed in the fix thread although that would just be pure speculation on my part, it is however a very inexpensive fix to try so not much to loose by trying it.

clippert
18-03-13, 19:54
I have a similar problem - the box was working fine and then no channells could be accessed and was getting an error message stating tuner configuration error.

tuner A is simple,single 28.2 east and send diseqc no. tuner B equal to tuner A.

So I figure just re flash and start again - did this with the latest vix image, uploaded a new channel list and it became stuck on the planet snow scene on start up with the rotating vix in the top left hand corner - seemed stuck so I re flash again.

This time everything is fine. A few hours later the box goes back to the snow planet start up screen and we're stuck again.

Has anyone got any ideas?

Huevos
18-03-13, 21:44
Can you post the debug log?