PDA

View Full Version : Missing sly sports hd2?, Espn hd and a few more.

merlin77
13-03-13, 22:59
got my box today done a scan, now im in channel list editor, trying to unravel the mess the box defaults to, well im missing sly sports 2hd, espn hd, espn america hd, so far.

i have seen the same problem posted on a quick google and found no solution, has anyone actually got a decent channel list as setedit is amateur at best.

thanks

mickyblueys
13-03-13, 23:05
Edit: ignore this just noticed box in thread type.

Might help if you have more info. E.g. box type, image. Etc....
Just guessing you're running vix. And 28.2e. If so do auto bouquet scan this will find all channels and sort them into categories for you.

Menu- setup- service searching- auto bouquet maker

I think off the top of my head.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

merlin77
14-03-13, 00:01
I just removed my booster i was using for my old f3 and dreambox and done a blind scan, all thats missing now is ss2hd damnit.

garryboy
27-03-13, 16:15
same here missing SKYsports hD2

merlin77
27-03-13, 16:20
I can get ss2 hd now, what you have to do is rescan with the transponder scan to go upto 10600 not 10500 like it defaults to, it will find the missing channels, the next problem is that u will have several versions of each channel, some says scrambled some no signal so u have to change the transponder setting dependant on each channel, the box is seriously flwaed in my opinion. My crappy f3 was far easier to get a channel list without any settings having to be messed with, hope it helps.

garryboy
27-03-13, 16:53
Yeh mate. Its a friends box im setting up for his bedroom. He and I also have a solo2 and a duo. God bless autobouquets

You get what you pay for I suppose. Think il suggest he sells it and buys a solo for the bedroom.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2