PDA

View Full Version : Skin on new VIX 627

bazzar1206
11-03-13, 12:09
I have recently updated to the newest VIX, 627, however, my old skin does not work anymore. When activated in the skins menu, it reboots to the default Night skin.

It was working fine on the 569 version. I understand that a few updates ago, something was altered in the skin side of things, however, is there a way to update my skin so that it will work? Its an edited version of the great Metropolis -which the original in the feeds doesn't even work.

Cheers

Delagroov
11-03-13, 12:24
I have recently updated to the newest VIX, 627, however, my old skin does not work anymore. When activated in the skins menu, it reboots to the default Night skin.

It was working fine on the 569 version. I understand that a few updates ago, something was altered in the skin side of things, however, is there a way to update my skin so that it will work? Its an edited version of the great Metropolis -which the original in the feeds doesn't even work.

Cheers

I think you need to start to read the debug logs for the errors and try to fix it, by comparing the xml code to a workin skin