PDA

View Full Version : [TM-2T] Tm 2t having memory issue and crashing constantly

professor
09-03-13, 23:35
hi,
i have had problem with tm 2t recording since i have bought it.
my biggest concern was when watching a timeshifted event and paused it or rewind then the vix spinner would appear on the screen and then i will have to switch the box from the main switch and loose the recording in the process. i have tried 4d and seafteam images but was still getting the same error so went back to vix image.
if i autotime an event to record sometimes i will not get the full event recorded as the box will crash or ran out of memory while recording. i have noticed even tonite while scanning hispasat the spinner from vix was appearing and the whole scanning will stop for a while
i am including the crash log here. maybe it might help identify the problem
today crash log

abu baniaz
10-03-13, 00:11
Did you copy update folder to usb or delete the existing one before transferring the new one? Best to delete before transferring.

After flashing, powering off and then rebooting, did you repeatedly press EXIT on front of receiver until the second splash screen appears. This partitions the memory.

professor
11-03-13, 00:44
i have formatted the usb fat32 before copying the update folder. i will try to reflash again and press exit repeatedly and report bacck