PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] ViX AutoBouquets question

chrisnasah
09-03-13, 18:04
Hi,

Can someone please tell me if there is a way to make my bouquets without the -- every main list?

i.e for some reason i have this.

-- Entertainment
-- Sports
etc

is there a way to get rid of --?

Also is there a way i can reorder this say sports on top and stays that way when i rescan?

Thanks

abu baniaz
09-03-13, 19:00
That is not Vix Autobouquets. It is Lraizer's Autobouquets E2 28.2. It was done so that the bouquets are named differently from any other bouquets which may have the same name. There are different styles available which may not have the --

Style 5 does not have the dashes.

mickyblueys
09-03-13, 19:10
yes and that's the old lraizer layout. Which took a while to scan. There is a faster version out now which scans in a minute and a half, and the -- are missing in default.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

mickyblueys
09-03-13, 19:20
To change order go into bouquet list, highlight the one you want to move, press menu, enable move mode. Press ok to highlight the bouquet and cursor up or down to reposition it. Press menu and disable move mode.

Next go to plugins, open the auto bouquet plugin. Press menu and make default bouquets to no.

That will keep your order next time you scan.

chrisnasah
09-03-13, 21:44
yes and that's the old lraizer layout. Which took a while to scan. There is a faster version out now which scans in a minute and a half, and the -- are missing in default.

OK so how do i download the latest one, i have just updated to latest vix version, i thought that would be the latest or is it not?

edit:

lol so now i can see the proper section where i can download this from under service searching, i think my restore confiused me so i dont really need to download the plugin after all.

Thanks all

chrisnasah
09-03-13, 22:04
i am now using the vix one which is quicker :) so everytime i am scanning again i lose the order, what option do i do the keep the same order when i move them.

mickyblueys
09-03-13, 22:12
I'm guessing its the same way as I explained before, but not 100% as I use lraizer auto bouquet, not vix

chrisnasah
09-03-13, 22:14
I'm guessing its the same way as I explained before, but not 100% as I use lraizer auto bouquet, not vix

yeah i can get it working with lraizer auto bouquet but not Vix one.

mickyblueys
09-03-13, 22:21
Sorry can't help you then.........but I hope you haven't got both installed! I'm led to believe you could have future problems if you have.

chrisnasah
09-03-13, 22:33
no i have deleted lraizer as i find vix one very quick. Thanks for the help in this.

mickyblueys
09-03-13, 22:45
No prob's. ......I've heard Vix one is quick, but as I said New lraizer one also scans in 90 seconds, plus I don't know if it would be any good for you but it adds all the channels you're dish can get e.g the Irish channels like setanta sports Ireland (this has 3pm Sat premiership games), which vix one doesn't.this only adds the sky line up for you're region.

judge
09-03-13, 22:51
No prob's. ......I've heard Vix one is quick, but as I said New lraizer one also scans in 90 seconds, plus I don't know if it would be any good for you but it adds all the channels you're dish can get e.g the Irish channels like setanta sports Ireland (this has 3pm Sat premiership games), which vix one doesn't.this only adds the sky line up for you're region.

With the inbuilt ABM, you can now scan Sky Ireland as well as Sky UK, so you get all sports channels...

chrisnasah
09-03-13, 22:51

oh yes i was just about to read up on how i would add setanta ireland, so in which case i might afterall use lraizer, do u know where i can download his latest plugin from?

Larry-G
09-03-13, 22:54
as judge says ABM now has the sky Ireland region so channels like setanta will scan in just as easy as any other.

mickyblueys
09-03-13, 22:57
Yes but it is multiple scans, and then you have quirky bouquets,.......don't you???

chrisnasah
09-03-13, 22:57
as judge says ABM now has the sky Ireland region so channels like setanta will scan in just as easy as any other.

thanks will scan now.

mickyblueys
09-03-13, 23:00
oh yes i was just about to read up on how i would add setanta ireland, so in which case i might afterall use lraizer, do u know where i can download his latest plugin from?

It's in his thread think this was the one

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?t=20220
UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

judge
09-03-13, 23:05
Yes but it is multiple scans, and then you have quirky bouquets,.......don't you???

Nothing quirky about it, best of both worlds...

mickyblueys
09-03-13, 23:15
Disagree, think it's quirky having to do 2 scans, then surely you've got about 150 double channels in you're entertainment bouquet's........or am I wrong?? I understand if you're Irish like yourself that it's one way to go.

But

I Just think personally run lraizer scan once and you have all of that with out having duplicate channels. But hey...each to their own.......and I'm not knocking Andy's version, it's still class, and I'm in awe of his abilities in programming.

judge
09-03-13, 23:28
No, the scan just runs once & yes, you do get duplication of channels, I don't mind that though as you also get any full entertainment/sport/and so on that you want for both regions. I find it quite handy but can see why others mightn't.

mickyblueys
09-03-13, 23:36
Stand corrected on the number of scans, that must be a new feature, is it?

judge
09-03-13, 23:45
SKY Ireland has recently been added as a separate provider so you can now run both UK & IRE at the same time.

Manchester
10-03-13, 12:00
SKY Ireland has recently been added as a separate provider so you can now run both UK & IRE at the same time.

Can you run them both, and have them combined? Instead of separate bouquets for each?

I usually upload someone elses bouquets to my Vu+ Duo, but have given this new feature a go. Selected Sky UK and Sky IRE, and I've ended up with two Entertainment Bouquets etc... To be honest, I only want the Sky UK bouquets, with Sky UK numbering, with the addition of the Setanta Ireland (Sky IRE) into my sports and all channels bouquet.

Is this possible? If so, how?

mickyblueys
10-03-13, 12:29
Install and Run lraizer auto bouquet
That's exactly what it does.

judge
10-03-13, 12:43
Can you run them both, and have them combined? Instead of separate bouquets for each?

I usually upload someone elses bouquets to my Vu+ Duo, but have given this new feature a go. Selected Sky UK and Sky IRE, and I've ended up with two Entertainment Bouquets etc... To be honest, I only want the Sky UK bouquets, with Sky UK numbering, with the addition of the Setanta Ireland (Sky IRE) into my sports and all channels bouquet.

Is this possible? If so, how?

No.
You could use the hide option & hide all but SKY IRL Sports in the SKY IRL part of the scan.
That way you would have all UK bouquets, keeping SKY numbering & one IRE bouquet with Setanta in it at the end...

Other than that, as mickyblueys suggests, the LraiZer plugin might suit you.

chaser
10-03-13, 12:56
Other than that, as mickyblueys suggests, the LraiZer plugin might suit you.

I agree. The supplement.txt feature which LraiZer has added to his plugin is a powerful feature which allows you to add out of region channels into your bouquets. Well worth checking out.

Larry-G
10-03-13, 13:00
To be honest fellas ABM was never meant to be a all singing and dancing Bouquet manager, it was built specifically for people who wanted to build a accurate region specific bouquet with no fuss, a task that it does perfectly. if you want more features then look towards other plugins as we have no intentions of bogging ABM down with more and more functions.

Stanman
10-03-13, 17:18
Install and Run lraizer auto bouquet
That's exactly what it does.
Hide option works well, thats what I use as only want the Irish sports boquet and nothing else - all hidden

scwheeler
10-03-13, 22:20
The only feature which would be great (or have I missed it?) would be to option to reorder bouquets or keep an existing order. Apart from that I think awesome :D