PDA

View Full Version : plugin problems

hullfc27
09-03-13, 15:25
hi i am trying to download all plugins available to me and when i select download plugins i get a message: sorry feeds seem be in an unstable state, if you wish to use them please enable 'allow unstable updates' in online update setup

can someone help me pls or point me to where i can read about it thanks :confused:

marty
09-03-13, 15:26
Goto menu/setup/system/software update then set "allow unstable updates" to "yes" and try again :thumbsup:

hullfc27
09-03-13, 15:35
i did that and it worked but i didnt have to do this yesterday it just downloaded them no problems thanks anyways

mickyblueys
09-03-13, 15:49
That's because yesterday's update was set to stable.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

hullfc27
09-03-13, 16:00
yes i know it was and it worked fine on the stable setting so cant understand why today i had to change it to unstable

mickyblueys
09-03-13, 17:53
You didn't change it to unstable. The site mods set the updates to unstable today, as the latest release is classed as unstable. You have only set your box to allow unstable updates. By default it only allows stable updates. Yesterday's was set to stable that's why you could update without changing that setting over.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Larry-G
11-03-13, 17:19
yes i know it was and it worked fine on the stable setting so cant understand why today i had to change it to unstable

We set the image status to unstable by default for every new release, until such a time as we are happy that it can again be set as stable. This is a precaution to try and prevent problems hitting unaware users.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2