PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Ultimo] Member wanted to update VFD picons for Ultimo

Mr. Mister
08-03-13, 19:29
Hi All..

AndyBlac has asked me to post a message here to ask if any members would be interested in making and maintaining a set of VFD picons for the Vu+ Ultimo

Please just post below if your interested.. or you could also send myself a PM..

Thanks

s31teg
10-03-13, 14:19
is this for the new skin settings?

if so i could do this easily with a photoshop action and batch?

just take the existing ones run them threw, do they need to be a certain name aswell?

uscool
10-03-13, 14:54
this would be great, as i used rossi's large vfd picons and they look great, also each time i update image i have to always ftp the display file over so logos show on vfd ?

rossi2000
10-03-13, 15:17
did u put the file in /etc/enigma2?

andyblac
10-03-13, 16:13
you got the latest pack i'll add to feeds.

uscool
10-03-13, 18:30
did u put the file in /etc/enigma2?

hi, yes had to rename as you mentioned before, always have to do this every time update image, which gets updated alot :p

rossi2000
10-03-13, 21:35
strange
if its in /etc/enigma2 it shudnt be overwritten

best thing i can think of at the mo, would be to get the ultimo vfd pack uploaded to the feeds so you can access them that way for the vfd, which andy has already suggested above.

it is a full vfd pack which hasnt been updated for quite abit due me getting a quad last year but anyone feel free to use them as a base and make them up to date for ultimo users

matthewsteph
18-03-13, 11:33
hi guys, I have being using rossi large picons for a while myself, they look brilliant in fairness, but I have a problem with sky sports 1-3 they don't show the picons, all the other channels do to my best knowledge.
I am using a VU Ultimo with VIX 3.600, cheers