PDA

View Full Version : Remote Freeze / skins

satmanbasil
08-03-13, 16:27
Hi there

Having now recovered my VU duo from the red light of death I was reinstalling the image went back to file i had v3.0 -204 to install when going through the setup i noticed the remote didnt respond when selecting hdmi it went through all the other connections at 20 second intervals and took over a minute before it responded to the ok button.
Having noticed maybe image wouldnt update from 204 I then installed v339 only to find the same problem, again didnt get any updates so decided to download 626 from our site and installed this with the same responce again, has something changed that i didnt read about as normally when the setup allows you to select the connection in the past it was really instant .
Checked at the time the batteries were ok after that point of hanging the remote seems to be ok

Other problem I found was with skins the default worked but i had problems with 204 and 339 update crashing the image... 626 loaded the night skin i use just wonder do we now have less skins compatable with the vix image?

regards

Larry-G
11-03-13, 18:10
There has been a major overhaul of the skin engine. This will allow skinners more options and overall flexibility when creating or modifying skins for ViX images. The downside for now is that lots of older skins are no longer compatible.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2