PDA

View Full Version : Being disappointed a bit....

impreza
08-03-13, 08:32
brought a tech 600tm after using dreamboxes for all me needs. no probs with dm's but thought i'd check out the techo's. image on but can't get anything else to work. go to blue button but no cams, nothing. tried bloody everything, all tuts, advice on here but still nothing. need the cam installing but nothing. help please......

Stanman
08-03-13, 11:53
What image are you using?????????????????????????????????

If you download the IQ images, the came is preinstalled (CCcam).

You will need a FTP client to talk to the box and the password will either be blank as nothing in the box or 0000 (thats zeros not oughs)

Larry-G
08-03-13, 11:58
To be quite honest why would you even buy a Enigma 1 system now adays ?, there old and clunky and frankly obsolete with little to no development going on for this platform any longer.

you would have been far better served getting any of the entry level E2 receivers on the market.

impreza
08-03-13, 15:39
using the iq image. i have dcc to communicate with the box. all good & conected through telnet but when connected the left hand side where their should be the tech's info is always blank. searched for ccam but can't find it?????

Stanman
08-03-13, 16:08
You meant FTP??? as no boxes in telnet.

Left hand side of the screen as you look at it is blank thats your pc /mac whatever device your connecting with RHS is the box info

Mr. Mister
08-03-13, 18:10
aint had one of these for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time..

make sure you use " technomate " as the password..

abu baniaz
08-03-13, 19:25
Please correct me if I am wrong. Doesn't DCC need a password, whereas there is no default password on the TM running IQ images.

Way around this is to use filezilla/putty. Although I am sure that the cams can be downlaoded from the remote.