PDA

View Full Version : network browsernot showing windows shares.

copex
07-03-13, 20:33
in build 600 i was unable to browse any network share using the network browser, i have just updated to build 623 and i can now browse the share on my ET5000 and ET9200 but i can not browse the shares on any window PC or my NAS you click ok to exspand but it dose not list the shared folders, i have NFS & samba installed on both boxes.

All shares are accessible to other devises on the network and i can add the share to the fstab & automounts.xml and i am able to use the shares.

any suggestions?

copex
07-03-13, 21:38
in build 600 i was unable to browse any network share using the network browser, i have just updated to build 623 and i can now browse the share on my ET5000 and ET9200 but i can not browse the shares on any window PC or my NAS you click ok to exspand but it dose not list the shared folders, i have NFS & samba installed on both boxes.

All shares are accessible to other devises on the network and i can add the share to the fstab & automounts.xml and i am able to use the shares.

any suggestions?

bulid is 626 not 623 as stated.

copex
13-04-13, 11:57
BUMP..

no one having this issue but me! even after updating to the latest version i still can not browse shares on any device on the network apart from my other Linux sat, when you view the network browser it shows the devices on the network but you can not expand the view.

Kernel version: 3.6.0
Firmware version: 3.0.649
Gui version: 2013-04-08