PDA

View Full Version : Help with VU+

digicell
29-09-10, 19:05
Hi

i have installed the VIX Image V1.1 now - can someone help me I have plugged in a NETGEAR WG11 USB Wireless driver I had as i want to see if this works so i can remove the ethernet cable i have connected.

Can somoene tell me how I go about doing this?? I went to the Menu>setup>System>Network..but i dont know what to select from here?

Thanks

digicell
30-09-10, 09:27
I am trying to get the wireless working but im not sure how to do this.....when i had the VIX Image V.10 it had a pluigin for Wireless LAN but it doesnt appear on this new version of VIX Image

can somoene please help me on how I go about how i can use a wirelss usb on the VU+ Duobox ?

Thanks

digicell
30-09-10, 21:09
Can anyone from the VIX team please help me out?? I havent got a response yet....i hope someone can help me out :(

Thanks

Sicilian
30-09-10, 22:22
Hi

i have installed the VIX Image V1.1 now - can someone help me I have plugged in a NETGEAR WG11 USB Wireless driver I had as i want to see if this works so i can remove the ethernet cable i have connected.

Can somoene tell me how I go about doing this?? I went to the Menu>setup>System>Network..but i dont know what to select from here?

Thanks

Is that adapter on the list of supported modules I posted here? http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?2648-New-VIX-Image-Update-Query

I am trying to get the wireless working but im not sure how to do this.....when i had the VIX Image V.10 it had a pluigin for Wireless LAN but it doesnt appear on this new version of VIX Image

can somoene please help me on how I go about how i can use a wirelss usb on the VU+ Duobox ?

Thanks

Did VIX Team image 1.0 support wifi? Read here http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?2056-VIX-Team-Vu-Duo-Image-05-09-2010-Discussion

Can anyone from the VIX team please help me out?? I havent got a response yet....i hope someone can help me out :(

Thanks

m8, we all leave normal live just like you! Patience ;) If we're too slow for you could use the search option and you would already have your answers :D

digicell
09-10-10, 09:08
thanks sorry about that