PDA

View Full Version : moviebrowser crash

shizik
06-03-13, 10:41
not working in my vu+ uno

Trial
06-03-13, 10:56
Hi,
what skin did you use. Looks like a skin problem. What version of MovieBrowser did you use?

Try latest version 1.0 when you search for kashmir plugins with google.

ciao

shizik
06-03-13, 11:03
using Magic-HD-Night , moviebrowser 0.5 - the one that is available to download from feed . btw , where from i can download version 1.0 ?

shizik
06-03-13, 11:20
got moviebrowser 1.0 , installed , restart box , tried to start it , after note from plugin that he need to build movie database plugin crashed :

Trial
06-03-13, 19:43
Hi,
I already had a database and it worked. Without db directory it crashed but it should be there.

Plugin works on my Solo2 with latest ViX (#623). Which image (version) do you use?

ciao

shizik
06-03-13, 19:46
using ViX 623 , also tried with other skins and again plugin crashed

Trial
07-03-13, 09:42
Hi,
check if there is a db folder inside the directory of MovieBrowser. Without this folder it crashes.

The only other explanation would be that one of your movies are causing this plugin to crash.

sre_constants.error: bad character range
looks interesting in your logs. What language are you using?

ciao

shizik
17-03-13, 10:41
well almost all my movies that are inside movie folder on my HDD are in separate folders with name of the movie as a folder name , also inside those folders are subtitle files . i made experiment today and made new folder with name "movie" and renamed my old movie folder . inside new "movie" folder i copied one film and moviebrowser did his job - successful made database . so in fact i have problem with some movie in my old movie folder .
so i'm not clear should i have in folder that is scanned from moviebrowser only movie files and not also folders with movie name ?
here is attached last crash and debug log

Trial
17-03-13, 20:08
Hi,
have you tried the latest version 1.7.2?

ciao

shizik
17-03-13, 20:45
i have version from stream . i will try to find latest one