PDA

View Full Version : cccam 2.1.4 just stops after a minute?

emporer
06-03-13, 00:20
Could do with some help with this if anyone knows whats going on. I was on Vix 2.1 for ages, 2 yrs roughly, I never updated as it just worked perfectly, however the last couple of days i've had to restart cccam as its just been giving me the black screen, its gotten worse over the last few days and now if I start the cam it only works for about a minute, the info is showing the cam as active, the server details have the green light and everything is fine but it just stops after a minute or so and the pic freezes, if i change channel it goes black until i restart the cam and so on.

Nothing on my box has changed, I dont install anything else apart from the image and cccam, so I upgraded to vix 3.0, flashed the new bootloader ok, flashed the new image ok and set it up, installed cccam 2.1.4 and its doing the same again??

abu baniaz
06-03-13, 01:05
Have you enabled startup/is there a tick next to the emulator?

josweet
06-03-13, 08:01
Could do with some help with this if anyone knows whats going on. I was on Vix 2.1 for ages, 2 yrs roughly, I never updated as it just worked perfectly, however the last couple of days i've had to restart cccam as its just been giving me the black screen, its gotten worse over the last few days and now if I start the cam it only works for about a minute, the info is showing the cam as active, the server details have the green light and everything is fine but it just stops after a minute or so and the pic freezes, if i change channel it goes black until i restart the cam and so on.

Nothing on my box has changed, I dont install anything else apart from the image and cccam, so I upgraded to vix 3.0, flashed the new bootloader ok, flashed the new image ok and set it up, installed cccam 2.1.4 and its doing the same again??
Maybe have a look at your network cfg (router etc..) as cccam could just be a red herring

emporer
06-03-13, 08:13
nothing has changed on the network, same virgin superhub and no settings have been altered, the cam is set to start automatically too, the problem is that the cam is still running according to the box and the server is still active as it shows the green light but I only get a pic for a minute or so then it just stops, the box shows its all still running ok as normal. I cant get my head round it.

cosie
06-03-13, 09:16
Try cam version 230,it's in the downloads section

emporer
06-03-13, 10:31
I tried that earlier this morning, I actually got 10 mins before it froze, same as before the cam shows as active and the server is green, once rebooted again I got only 2-3 mins before it happens again. I've changed the cccam.cfg file but made no difference.

I just cant work it out, nothing has changed on my setup.

emporer
06-03-13, 10:58
I must add that my FTA channels are all ok, its only stuff via cccam, the server is ok, all other boxes that are off the server are fine too.

Mr. Mister
06-03-13, 11:05
Go here.. And download the latest build..

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/

2.1 is so old now.. no-one will be able to help you..

emporer
06-03-13, 11:38
I did say that I installed the latest 3.0 build last night and tried cccam 2.1.4 and also 2.3.0 and it was still the same.

Mr. Mister
06-03-13, 11:44
Where did you download the CCcam ipk from.. ??

ford
06-03-13, 12:04
I agree.

I had this issue before, and installed a more compatible Cam.

emporer
06-03-13, 12:42
I grabbed the cam ipk file for both from the openvix website, same place I got the latest vix image.

emporer
06-03-13, 12:44
I just cant understand it, i had my box on 2.1 for a couple of years and never messed with it because it worked perfect, I never add any plugins or anything, just keep things simple with the image and a cam, but then for some reason started having this issue a couple of days back, then with the reinstall to the latest image its doing the same again.

Larry-G
12-03-13, 17:09
Personally I use CCcam 2.2.1 With the latest versions of ViX 3.0 and have never had any problems at all.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

mickyblueys
12-03-13, 17:24
I know it's not best to presume ones set up, but when you mention trouble only with paid channels, could the problem be with you're subscription? And quite possibly the way you subscribe, wether it be the legal or illegal way??

Don't mean to offend,

Like Phoenix, I use cccam 2.2.1 and have never had any trouble.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

satmanbasil
12-03-13, 23:51
hi

if your problem relates to your local card then check your entitlements to see if all are up todate also have you made sure your boxkey is correct.
if however it comes from another source then the problem is probley from that source it maybe showing green but dont mean entitlements are working.
sorry cannot go much deeper with a answer as this is borderline already

emporer
13-03-13, 09:09
I should have updated the thread really, but all the problems are now solved, it turns out my c line was hacked and being used all over the place, hence thats why it would only work for a minute or so, at the server end oscam was going crazy with lots of different ip's trying to use that c line. Once we changed a few things it was fine, I suppose it gave me the push to upgrade from Vix 2.1, i'm still using cccam 2.1.4 as I have been for a long time and its just fine.

Larry-G
13-03-13, 09:24
I should have updated the thread really, but all the problems are now solved, it turns out my c line was hacked and being used all over the place, hence thats why it would only work for a minute or so, at the server end oscam was going crazy with lots of different ip's trying to use that c line. Once we changed a few things it was fine, I suppose it gave me the push to upgrade from Vix 2.1, i'm still using cccam 2.1.4 as I have been for a long time and its just fine.

come on pal, you have been here long enough you should know the forum rules. count your self lucky its just a warning this time.