PDA

View Full Version : [Rytec/RyVIX-Germany XMLTV] Wrong times by one hour for ALL channels?

fonzofonz
04-03-13, 23:07
Hi together,

I have encountered double entries in the EPG of my OpenPli box, moved by one hour. I receive Rytec Germany/Austria/Swiss XMLTV via the EPGImport. To find the reason, I have deleted all EPG information and restarted the receiver. After a new manual load of the Rytec EPG (withouth switching throu the channels) I have seen that this information is the wrong one. The EPG which comes from the TV channel shows the right information. To verify in the source, I have opened the following XML:

Rytec Germany/Austria/Swiss XMLTV
http://rytec.sifteam.eu/rytecxmltvskyde.gz

and selected one entry:
<programme start="20130304221500 +0100" stop="20130305000000 +0100" channel="SkyAction.de">
<title lang="da">Planet der Affen: Prevolution</title>
<sub-title lang="da">(2011)</sub-title>
<desc lang="da">Science-Fiction

Due to the homepage of sky, this movie is meant to start one hour earlier, at 21:15 and not a in this XML at 22:15.

I have compared this to some UK and Spain XML files. There, the times are the same as on websites of the TV stations.

I just started using this great service two weeks ago and I really like it. Please try to fix the german EPG times, because currently it is not usable.

Kind regards,
Fonzo

fonzofonz
05-03-13, 09:29
Hi again,

the problem is solved. Today, the EPG xml files were correct. I have deleted the EPG on the receiver, reloaded and voila - everything is fine.

Thanks for fixing that!

Kind regards,
Fonzo