PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Autotimer

marty
04-03-13, 17:26
Has anyone ever came across autotimers not finding a program that you know excists? (ie you can see it yourself in the EPG) :confused:

I set my autotimer for Smackdown on friday (for the kids :p ) and it is not adding it.
I've attatched my autotomer and timer xmls if someone wants to have a look for me :thumbsup:
I add some other programs and they got added OK, using cross EPG with OPENTV as the provider.

Stanman
04-03-13, 17:29
It does occasionally, had issues with Panorama and CSI crime scence investigations.

It picked up the old repeats but not the new series on Tuesday.

I have match set to partial - title and description so should have picked it up

marty
04-03-13, 17:34
It does occasionally, had issues with Panorama and CSI crime scence investigations.

It picked up the old repeats but not the new series on Tuesday.

I have match set to partial - title and description so should have picked it up

Bugger, setting to partial didn't work :mad: in fact I just cycled thought all the match options and no go :(

Stanman
04-03-13, 17:37
As I said, had this in the past with Panorama, CSI and Soprano's and even set to partial match did not do the trick.

Just checked and still no CSI, so partial may be more partial than we think:)

This is my setting so should work

timer name="CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" match="CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" enabled="yes" avoidDuplicateDescription="1" overrideAlternatives="1">
<serviceref>1:0:19:F12:7ED:2:11A0000:0:0:0:</serviceref> <!-- Channel 5 HD -->
</timer>

mickyblueys
04-03-13, 18:30
I've had this happen with the pga golf a few weeks ago. I put it down to incorrect info in epg data, even though I could see it advertised, interested to hear if you get to the bottom of it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Lothar2
04-03-13, 19:20
Hello,

i have deactivate the option " Bestimme bestehende Timer anhand von Anfangs-/Endzeit" (eighth option from the top) Now autotimer find and set all timers.