PDA

View Full Version : tapatalk

s1m0nw
03-03-13, 21:34
hey guys

Was wondering if anyone can help me out here. Ever since I had to change password (it had expired) I have not been able to log on using tapatalk. As you can see I can get on using the computer.

When I try to logon using tapatalk I enter username and password click submit and it takes me straight back to page I was on still needing to login.

Cheers

mickyblueys
03-03-13, 21:40
I get that every month,I find its easier to delete you're wos account in tapatalk, then open it and log in again,

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

s1m0nw
03-03-13, 21:46
Just tried that. Still the same.

What I did was

deleted it
search for forum
click forum
entered user and pass

still same thing happening

mickyblueys
03-03-13, 21:57
Don't mean to sound condescending, but you sure you're typing everything in correct, if so, try changing your password again on pc. Log out, then back in with new password on pc. Then try again with tapatalk.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

cosie
03-03-13, 22:07
Check and make sure the device you use to login doesn't automatically put a capital letter for the start of your pass or user name

Larry-G
12-03-13, 17:52
A easier way if you want to go down that route.

Change the passowrd when asked then just change ot back again to what it was. That way tapatalk does not notice the difference and you don't need to remember a new password. Obviously this negates the password reset in the first place but its a option.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2