PDA

View Full Version : how edit cccam Ariva 202e ....help please....too complicate for me----

george88
03-03-13, 18:59
Hi and sorry for my English, after pach i want only edit the ccam config ......i am going crazy----how can i do? I thing is very complicate the Ariva is not expensive but very very complicate
thank you very mucth for help

Sicilian
04-03-13, 18:25
Read the stickies, this is proberbly one of the most easiest to use receviers on the market!

copex
04-03-13, 20:03
browse to the ip address of the box using a web browser

george88
06-03-13, 18:17
Hi and thank's for your patiance, i have browse my ip adress ,i selected cccam client.....and i dont see the file....i shoul lile only change my cccam.cfg for to see the tv il my room whit official card...nothing else,mybe is easy for you but for me realy not..... Thank's

bazigar007
25-04-13, 13:26
Red Button to edit

bazigar007
04-05-13, 11:59
enter your internet browser .. enter your Ip address of the box. ( Menu - Tools - Local network settings ip address will be greyed out 192.168.XXX.XXX. )
in the internet browser at top just type in the IP address and enter.
you will get Ariva online configurator . click on Module then select either one saying Client.
Enjoy.;)

Jimdon
04-05-13, 12:23
I have just received my new box. I have connected to my network and have an IP address, but I cannot connect to it with my PC. I can ping the address, but thye browser cannot see it. Any help please

copex
04-05-13, 12:40
I have just received my new box. I have connected to my network and have an IP address, but I cannot connect to it with my PC. I can ping the address, but thye browser cannot see it. Any help please

have you flashed it with the patched firmware?

Jimdon
04-05-13, 13:11
copex,

thanks for your speedy reply. I have done that now. Can you also tell me. Is the online editor the place to input cccam details, or should they be done on the box.

george88
14-05-13, 18:00
Hi and thank's for your patiance, i have browse my ip adress ,i selected cccam client.....and i dont see the file....i shoul lile only change my cccam.cfg for to see the tv il my room whit official card...nothing else,mybe is easy for you but for me realy not..... Thank's

MarsArtis
15-05-13, 13:54
Please correct me if I'm wrong: by reading the guides Ferguson-Ariva-softcam-guides-see-how-easy-they-are-to-use! (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20171-Ferguson-Ariva-softcam-guides-see-how-easy-they-are-to-use!) it seems that Ariva recievers can only access a Local cccam server. So it's not possible to set a remote ip, is it?

copex
15-05-13, 18:24
Please correct me if I'm wrong: by reading the guides Ferguson-Ariva-softcam-guides-see-how-easy-they-are-to-use! (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20171-Ferguson-Ariva-softcam-guides-see-how-easy-they-are-to-use!) it seems that Ariva recievers can only access a Local cccam server. So it's not possible to set a remote ip, is it?

trying not to step over the line and braking the rules, you can enter any ip address you wish, but the box will not resolve host names AFAIK

MarsArtis
15-05-13, 19:29
Thx copex. This is exactly what I wanted to know

bazigar007
04-07-13, 10:28
You can do online or direct to the box. from memory .
menu then right scroll to tools
scroll down to network local settings
enter then scroll down to app selected. select new camd
then press edit button at the bottom of the remote
add your provider address
scroll down to port and enter using remote port scroll down and enter port again.
scroll down 1 enter user name
scroll down 1 enter password
scroll down select auto connect and select yes
scroll down to login and select ( should now show connected after few secounds )
should be now working