PDA

View Full Version : Not handling HD streams on a couple of channels TM-2T/ViX

musogeek
28-02-13, 12:20
Just been flicking through some HD channels on SatelliteBG 23.5e after getting me a sub card for this package - noticed a couple of odd things with two of the services
Trace Sports HD - which is FTA - starts, but then picture stutters real bad and then sound goes as well - noticed after that Trace Sports HD streams were acting in this way on other positions too.

Another channel on SatelliteBG -FilmboxHD is doing a similar thing, but not as bad, but is still unwatchable although it has sound, but with this service, if I timeshift - i.e. pause and wait a couple of seconds and play - then it is fine! - as I said it is not a decoding issue I am using my own sub card and the other channels are fine on that package. Wonder if there are other services that are having similar issues.

I have already verified that these services are working fine on a Vu+ running ViX

I am yet to see if this issue is appearing on other images but that is my next step.
Wondering if anyone else is getting this issue?

Sicilian
28-02-13, 12:24
Might be an idea to email Technomate directly about it. Could be a driver issue.

info@technomate.com