PDA

View Full Version : [XP1000] RF Modulator Help Wanted?

geordielad
27-02-13, 22:48
Hi People

My mate has purchased a new Max Digital Xp1000 Hd box and has flashed it with the latest image as the box crashed a couple of time on him. He reflashed with the Vix Team openvix-3.0.600-xp1000 image. Before he reflashed the box he was using the RF Modulator on the receiver scart setting to beam the satellite receiver on another tv in the kitchen, however since the reflash the RF Modulator will not work correctly and will only transmit the audio but has no picture. He has tried different channels on the RF Modulator and several TV channel scans but its the same on any channel number

Can anyone shed any light as to why this has happened/happening. The make is a Mercury ILS102 RF Modulator

Below is the about information from the box

Xp1000 Virtuoss Image Xtreme by Team Vix
xp1000
Chipset:BCM7358
Kernal:3.5.1
Drivers: 2012-11-29
Version:3.0
Build: 600

Regards

Sicilian
28-02-13, 05:19
Menu > Setup > A/V Settings > Set output to Video output to Scart and colour output to CVBS > Press Green to save. Check the output through RF Modular.

If ok, Menu > Setup > A/V Settings > Set output to Video output back to HDMI.

geordielad
28-02-13, 10:32
Menu > Setup > A/V Settings > Set output to Video output to Scart and colour output to CVBS > Press Green to save. Check the output through RF Modular.

As above this is what we have done.
Menu> Setup> System> A/V settings> Video Output = Scart, Mode = Pal, Refresh Rate = 50Hz, Colour format= CVBS > press green> asks if this setting is ok> press yes.
Still no picture through RF Modulator only sound

Thanks for your help. Not sure why it's different from before the reflash

geordielad
07-03-13, 18:00

Tried all of ther above but still only hear audio and the video is just black vertical lines
Cheers

chrisal
07-03-13, 18:40
Hi geordylad try pushing the scarts completly home think one side is video the other audio only needs to be out fractionally Chrisal

geordielad
07-03-13, 22:16
Hi geordylad try pushing the scarts completly home think one side is video the other audio only needs to be out fractionally Chrisal

Hi Mate
Ive done as suggested above and they are in as far as they can go. Oddly enough with my Sly+ box using an ordinary aerial lead my sly channels work great. This scart on the RF Modulator worked on my Maxdigital before the reflash?

Thanks for the help so far mate

footman
17-03-13, 12:57
Hi Geordielad,
Just had the same issue with my vu+ solo 2 . Sound ok but no video just black screen on the other tellies. Used your settings above and saved using the green button then did a full reboot which did the trick for me.
Hope this may help

geordielad
17-03-13, 14:23
Hi Footman
Thanks for the post, I went through my settings as described above and then rebooted as you say you have also done and this has worked well.
Thanks for your input, I appreciate your time.

Happy Days :)

geordielad
18-03-13, 17:31
I've had to restart my box and now very thing I have done above I repeated today but it will not work no matter what I do now :(