PDA

View Full Version : recording

roystheboy
27-02-13, 10:40
Hi can the Duo record two channels starting at the same time cheers

josh_g
27-02-13, 11:26
if you have two feeds plugged in the back then you can record two channels at the same time but cannot watch a third unless its on the same transponder as the other two channels

hope that helps :D

roystheboy
27-02-13, 15:30
Hi could I record a channel on ITV and a channel on BBC at the same time and watch S.y sports thanks

josh_g
27-02-13, 16:21
i cant answer that as i don't know what transponders all 3 of those channels are on.. if you are looking to do something like that you may want to look at a triple tuner box like the ultimo or the gigblu quad

Larry-G
27-02-13, 16:37
Hi could I record a channel on ITV and a channel on BBC at the same time and watch S.y sports thanks

Set a recording on ITV 1 and another on BBC one then pull up your channel list.

you will clearly see what you can now watch or record as those channels not available will be greyed out and not selectable.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

roystheboy
27-02-13, 17:47
thanks guys thats really helpfull take care

Osamo1956
30-04-13, 11:28
Hi everyone,
Apologies for perhaps missing something obvious (or just being dim :confused:):
When I record two channels simultaneously, I dont see any 'greyed-out' channels.
From what I understand these greyed-out channels show which channels cannot be recorded (due to their transponders).
At present I'm just shooting in the dark when choosing channels to record. ...not knowing which channels share transponders.
Other than referring to the Lyngsat (http://www.lyngsat.com/)site I'm a tad confused as to what I should be doing.
Hope someone can point me in the right direction. Cheers.
ALSO
While I'm here, I have another recording glitch:
When I set a recording on for example ITV - When it begins it zaps to that channel. I the have to get back to the channel I was watching.
Any solutions? I cant seem to find any preferences to change.
Ta. :)

josh_g
30-04-13, 11:57
for your second problem on the options when setting a timmer it should say zap and record change that to just record :cool:

mickyblueys
30-04-13, 20:03
For your first problem when recording 2 channels, if you press the tv button (bottom left) on duo remote, this takes you to you're bouquets. Open up one of them and you will see greyed out channels and may be a couple that aren't greyed out depending on transponder's being used.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Osamo1956
30-04-13, 23:52
Thanks Mickey'B, 'Now' it makes sense. I was just looking at it in Epg mode. Doh!
Cheers :thumbsup: