PDA

View Full Version : VIX image next big thing

MarsArtis
24-02-13, 16:49
As we are stuck to build 600 since long time now, I'm guessing that something big is under development.
I'd really appreciate if any dev can give us a spoiler on what is on the way. (If so, of course)
And, if there is a schedule for the next release.

Larry-G
24-02-13, 17:25
Development is currently on hold due to a major upgrade of how the image handles skins, once testing has been completed for this it will pretty much be buisness as usual.

Rob van der Does
24-02-13, 17:42
Development is currently on hold due to a major upgrade of how the image handles skins,
And this is the handling 'behind the screens'; not much difference will be noticed by users (if any at all).

Larry-G
24-02-13, 17:47
And this is the handling 'behind the screens'; not much difference will be noticed by users (if any at all).

yup and i'd say about 80 percent of the work done on the image can be categorized as such ( behind the scenes ).

roy0110
24-02-13, 18:28
damn teasers, you should have been politicians :p

EDIT:
i take that back.
at least as politicians you would have promised us something you can't deliver

Stanman
24-02-13, 19:49
damn teasers, you should have been politicians :p

EDIT:
i take that back.
at least as politicians you would have promised us something you can't deliver
Just to please you, we promise to give you the worst image possiable, with constant crashes and frozen boxes, this we will deliver up and down this island of ours:D

MarsArtis
24-02-13, 19:58
That's a good news.
can you anticipate more infos about the new coming features?

BubbleBalls
24-02-13, 20:39
Just to please you, we promise to give you the worst image possiable, with constant crashes and frozen boxes, this we will deliver up and down this island of ours:D

And apply relevant entertainment taxes.

manicscrewdriver
24-02-13, 21:03
We will be having a coalition with another image team and we will then be buggering up the image completely :D

Both teams will agree on one thing and then we'll do what we want to do :confused:

dlmlus
24-02-13, 21:56
Its ok, Were all in this togeather, Now where did i hear that.

dlmlus

warajoker
24-02-13, 22:17
if there is another vix image i cant really see how it can be made better. its already perfect imo.

roy0110
25-02-13, 08:26
i'm willing to wait and be surprised (hopefully)
it's comforting to know things are'nt being rushed out.:thumbsup: