PDA

View Full Version : problem flashing solo 2

moosegoose
24-02-13, 16:00
problem flashing vu+ slol 2 ubifs massage

Hi i have a solo 2 with vix installed. to make thing easy for me with the new box i thought i would install the latest black hole image for the solo 2. After following the instructions on the web word for word. I am getting a ubifs message after flashing. So far i have tried 2 usb sticks both formatted to fats 32. I have extracted vu+ solo 2 zip image to usb. VU+, solo, image files. And then inserted into front usb and powered up and followed on screen instructions. After checking google i removed the hdd and tried it all again but still ubifs message. At present i am getting the black hole image logo but i still have all the vix settings. please am i missing some thing regards moose

Update i posted this in the wrong section (solo talk) I am still no further forward. But i now think i know what ive done. i installed my hhd from my db800se. which had images for that box installed. i never formatted the drive, just installed it from 800se to my new solo 2. so i think when i tried to flash the solo 2 with a new image it has some how installed from hdd. And not from my pen drive

i have now tried 3 different pen drives. the hdd is now removed. I have tried original image, vix and black hole. flash still stalls with ubifs update message.

terayon00
25-02-13, 21:08
Flash with original image. Then with the image you want