PDA

View Full Version : VU+ Solo2 and a Techie 9100 Super

Steviewilson
24-02-13, 11:40
I currently have a motorised system in my spare room, mainly used for the football etc but Im about to receive (tomorrow) a Solo2 to replace the Sky HD box in the living room. When they are both on the network is there any way the currently viewed channel on the 9100 could be viewed on the solo2, like I can with Enigma Web Interface and VLC on my pc or laptop? Or would I need 2 solo2's for this?

twol
24-02-13, 12:10
I currently have a motorised system in my spare room, mainly used for the football etc but Im about to receive (tomorrow) a Solo2 to replace the Sky HD box in the living room. When they are both on the network is there any way the currently viewed channel on the 9100 could be viewed on the solo2, like I can with Enigma Web Interface and VLC on my pc or laptop? Or would I need 2 solo2's for this?
RemoteChannelStreamConverter installed on the new box will pick up bouquets from the 9100

Larry-G
24-02-13, 12:26
RemoteChannelStreamConverter installed on the new box will pick up bouquets from the 9100

If i'm not mistaken RSC only works between Pli and Pli based images. The 9100 wont be able to receive the stream from the solo2 and vice versa.

Steviewilson
24-02-13, 12:56
A difference of opinion. So the UR image on the Technomate isnt a Pli based image? I dunno about these things yet.

Larry-G
24-02-13, 13:06
as far as i can recall off the top of my head the TM9100 is a Enigma1 based receiver and therefore i very very much doubt RSC would ever work on or with a TM9100 as it's built for E2 images only.