PDA

View Full Version : probably a very dumb epg question (nothing new there :) )

Ojustaboo
28-09-10, 16:32
I'm using coolepg with 1.1.

After I installed the image I went to RyViX epg, selected Satmate Sky UK, selected manual and nothing was imported.

I deselected that and selected instead Rytek UK XMLTV, then selected manual and it started importing.

After a few mins my Coolepg now had loads of data.

So I set this to download at 5am every morning.

I've just noticed CoolEPG open up a window saying words along the lines of it's imported, and on further investigation I see in the crossepg setup, it's set to download data at 4pm.

Do I take it I'm being stupid and only need to use one or the other?

Also how do I get Satmates version to download/import to see what it's like please?

Thanks

Sicilian
28-09-10, 16:51
Using Satmate through RyVIX will show 0 events, but the epg.dat does get imported.

CrossEPG gives you the same data as satmate.

I'd use one or the other. I personally use RyVIX because of all the European option available.

andyblac
28-09-10, 16:54
when you use satmate data it will say 0 imported, because that is only used for rytec import, but it should import data into the epg also now that v1.1 for modified version CrossEPG that works, have you tried using that, as it will be better than satmate :), satmate is just crossepg data, but you will get a space infront of some titles, but not if you use my version CrossEPG.

EDIT:

sic beat me too it, just so you know, i use both CrossEPG and RyVIX :), i just dont select any data for 28.2 or 13.0 in RyVIX

DrProzac
28-09-10, 17:04
That's what I'm using as well.

I'm using the Cross EPG for 28.2, and a couple of others from the RyVix.

All working very well.
This image is great! :)