PDA

View Full Version : anyone help

dougieduncan
22-02-13, 21:12
bought 2 tm 2t boxes from sponsor actually 3rd one set up first ok , tried to set up new box for a mate got everything onto box ,got ccam onto box throug ftp but cline just doesnt seem to go on ive tried everything can anyone help

Larry-G
22-02-13, 21:14
come on pal you did read the rules of the site didn't you ??.

This is not a CS friendly forum.

warajoker
22-02-13, 21:18
ftp your ccam to the temp folder then go menu,setup,vix,install local exstensions and install ccam.then ftp your line to the etc folder . then go menu,setup, softcam, softcam manager and hit the green button on ccam. then hit the blue button and there should be a green tick in the box next to it. restart enigma2 and everything should be working fine. and the channels that your are subscribed to should be working fine.

dougieduncan
22-02-13, 21:24
how do i restart enigma 2 sorry im quite new to this , thanks for your help ive done everything else youve stated

dougieduncan
22-02-13, 21:26
is that just a reboot

warajoker
22-02-13, 21:26
menu, standyby/restart then select restart enigma
how do i restart enigma 2 sorry im quite new to this , thanks for your help ive done everything else youve stated

dougieduncan
22-02-13, 21:32
hi thanks for quick reply tried enigma restart , didnt work channels still blank , ive got the cccam set up in softcam set up its active and its green ticked anyother help thanks been trying this for hours now sending files across to box

gari
22-02-13, 21:32
You guys aren't listening to pheonix

warajoker
22-02-13, 21:33
hi thanks for quick reply tried enigma restart , didnt work channels still blank , ive got the cccam set up in softcam set up its active and its green ticked anyother help thanks been trying this for hours now sending files across to box

do you actually have any channels on the box? like have you done a scan or uploaded a channel list?

warajoker
22-02-13, 21:34
You guys aren't listening to pheonix

he maybe using an original card

dougieduncan
22-02-13, 21:36
yes got all fta channels all other channels are listed

warajoker
22-02-13, 21:38
i cant think of any other reason why they arnt clearing then
yes got all fta channels all other channels are listed

gari
22-02-13, 21:40
its good that your trying to help the guy, just dont get into bother with the administrators trying to do it

warajoker
22-02-13, 21:43
i know mate. ive helped as much as i can without hopefully bending the rules presuming he is using an original sky card and is trying to clear premium channels. if they still arnt clearing for him then there is no more i can do.
its good that your trying to help the guy, just dont get into bother with the administrators trying to do it

dougieduncan
22-02-13, 21:48
thanks for help waragame

gari
22-02-13, 21:53
and after all that he gets your name wrong lmfao

skyboxhd
25-02-13, 01:32
wot is his name lmao