PDA

View Full Version : hope no one offended

gari
22-02-13, 20:00
i see my post "annoyed about everything" has been moved (or removed ?) Not sure why this is. Just like to say that this was all said with tongue in cheek, even though these are issues that do concern myself. So if anyone was offended or upset, by the post then please accept my appologies (thought it was quite funny myself). Could the site administrators please let me no if i have overstepped the mark, so i dont make the same mistake again. Cheers guys :)

Stanman
22-02-13, 20:02
First few posts were OK but thread generally was heading in the wrong direction.

This is a sat forum and not righting the ills of the country, thats what a ballot box is for.

judge
22-02-13, 20:03
I removed it, that type of thread could easily get out of hand.
Also, we usually tend to avoid religion, politics and so on here...

Larry-G
22-02-13, 20:09
as already pointed out, the general tone of the thread was starting to go a little too far and it was deemed necessary to remove it before it caused offense. We try to stay away from religion and politics here as those threads never end well.

by all means have a rant and a moan but we have to step in at some point to prevent things going too out of hand.

gari
22-02-13, 20:14
thats fair enough guys, as i say was just tring to make light of a couple of serious issues, you spoilt my fun. It appears the older i get , the more i enjoy a good moan. the wife has been calling me victor meldrew for a few years now. III DOONT BELIEVE IT !!!!!!!! :D

hilly
30-04-13, 06:58
thats fair enough guys, as i say was just tring to make light of a couple of serious issues, you spoilt my fun. It appears the older i get , the more i enjoy a good moan. the wife has been calling me victor meldrew for a few years now. III DOONT BELIEVE IT !!!!!!!! :D

I have a twisty chair mate,works wonders.Stops thew wife getting up early as i twist at things on morning news :rolleyes:

Conaxthewarrior
20-08-13, 19:57
Sometimes youve just got to let off steam , as I did when getting annoyed with British censorship in a "free society" with regard those titty pics of the royals not so long ago. Your post proberbly went against the forum rules so if you didnt/havnt seen them best to take a butchers.

pooface
20-08-13, 23:23
Sometimes youve just got to let off steam , as I did when getting annoyed with British censorship in a "free society" with regard those titty pics of the royals not so long ago. Your post proberbly went against the forum rules so if you didnt/havnt seen them best to take a butchers.

What, at the royal titties, or the rules?! :D:p:eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Conaxthewarrior
22-08-13, 17:45
What, at the royal titties, or the rules?! :D:p:eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Well my opinion was they wer'nt of sufficient size to bother taking a buchers anyway!!!!......ment the rules of course!!!