PDA

View Full Version : RemoteChannelStreamConverter

twol
22-02-13, 14:04
I realise Andy is busy, but since Andy provided me with a fix for the RemoteChannelStreamConverter that supports both AutoBouquets and "alien" :) bouquets, I have in the last week provided it to 2 other people to fix bouquet download failure issues ... so can "someone" on the VIX side update the RemoteChannelStreamConverter VIX feed and prevent further occurences of this issue :)

mickyblueys
22-02-13, 16:38
Agree with what you've asked there, but why don't you publish on this site the update what Andy gave you instead of by pm, to people

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

josh_g
22-02-13, 16:49
Post it in the help section to make a sticky :thumbsup:

twol
22-02-13, 17:15
....... now if some kind soul could point out how I include the attachment in a reply, I will do so :confused:

Larry-G
22-02-13, 17:25
when you make a thread or post click on the Go Advanced tab and then, manage attachments.

twol
22-02-13, 19:07
For those that have problems with "unable to download bouquets" from the source receiver and are not using Autobouquets then just unzip the attached pyo file and copy over with something like filezilla to extension folder: usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/remotechannelstreamconverter.......... and then reboot. :)