PDA

View Full Version : Where to install CCcam on vu solo2

jazzyjef
22-02-13, 13:16
I have just added a Blackhole image today on vu solo2 where about in menu can I find a place to install cline etc.

bokkie
22-02-13, 13:34
Have you installed CCcam?
Ftp to /tmp then install local extension.

Larry-G
22-02-13, 13:36
This is not a CS friendly forum. please read the forum rules before making posts in future.

jazzyjef
22-02-13, 20:34
Have you installed CCcam?
Ftp to /tmp then install local extension.

I don't know where about to install it, is it in a menu then were?

Sicilian
22-02-13, 20:36
I don't know where about to install it, is it in a menu then were?

Read post 3 above and the rules again.

warajoker
22-02-13, 20:46
im not being rude but who spends over £300 on a stb without doing there research first.

rossi2000
22-02-13, 20:48
warajoker you have no room to talk lol

warajoker
22-02-13, 20:52
that would be you!

not really. I learnt everything from a cheap £80 dm800 clone of ebay when I was 16. over a year ago when I used to use the ukdreambox forum since then ive always known how to set everything up on my new stbs before I spend £400 on one.

Larry-G
22-02-13, 20:54
Guys this is not the place to get into a personal spat, as i said this is not a CS friendly forum. we will always help users to setup a legitimate subscription card but any thing else is out of bounds.

rossi2000
22-02-13, 21:03
i got no personal spat dude.
i just found his comment rather funny coming from him..

bobby-
22-02-13, 21:05
black hole put cccam in tmp green then yellow manually instill ipk then open dcc ftp your line in etc folder then blue button to start cam

warajoker
22-02-13, 21:08
rather funny coming from me? you must be humoured in weird ways. I don't have a clue what you are talking about

Larry-G
22-02-13, 21:13
i got no personal spat dude.
i just found his comment rather funny coming from him..

take it else where mate, this is not the place for those kinds of comments.

if you have a problem with him hash it out in PM's or what ever, just keep it off the forum.

This is not now nor will it ever be a CS friendly forum, and those asking for help with CS wont get that help here.

jazzyjef
22-02-13, 21:38
take it else where mate, this is not the place for those kinds of comments.

if you have a problem with him hash it out in PM's or what ever, just keep it off the forum.

This is not now nor will it ever be a CS friendly forum, and those asking for help with CS wont get that help here.

I thought it was CS info forum, sorry to ask what I should not have mentioned?

warajoker
22-02-13, 21:40
"cline".....
I thought it was CS info forum, sorry to ask what I should not have mentioned?

jazzyjef
04-03-13, 22:05
Eventually got the answer I was looking for in another forum, I do not know why all the hush hush? cheers for all the help any way.

Stanman
05-03-13, 22:32
Eventually got the answer I was looking for in another forum, I do not know why all the hush hush? cheers for all the help any way.

Nothing hush hush about it, that particular subject is illegal and or against the terms of the providers and hence we do not allow it on this forum - in the rules which you accepted

Flippy
05-06-13, 15:11
Hi

How do I put cccam into tmp ????

I have it on Memery stick

Regards..... oxigen

Larry-G
05-06-13, 15:23
Just place the .ipk file on to a USB stick and insert it into the receiver while watching live tv.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

abu baniaz
05-06-13, 21:17
Hi
How do I put cccam into tmp ????

You have to ftp into the receiver. You can install the CCcam binary using the USB drive, but you will still need to ftp to the receiver and transfer your CCcam.cfg to the /etc/ directory. CCcam will not run without CCcam.cfg. The ipk from the official site does not install a CCcam.cfg.

I use Filezilla, you can drag and drop files. There are other programs; DCC, flashxp.