PDA

View Full Version : Mpeg-2.ts files from t-single not readerable by wmp and tmpgenc

cl163
21-02-13, 08:43
Hi
I have been trying to convert some films recorded on my Technomate TM-5402 into DVDs.The problem is the files could not be read by TMPGENC Authoring work 5,Windows Media Player and VLC.However,these files play OK under Windows Media Classic.I have downloaded Elecard MPEG2 for WMP,still the same.Klite Codec installation still didn't help.Is there anyway to link the CODEC from Windows Media Classic to these programs to make it work?
Any help would be greatly appreciated
PS: TM-5402 not TM-Single

Alec
02-03-13, 00:11
Hi
I have been trying to convert some films recorded on my Technomate TM-5402 into DVDs.The problem is the files could not be read by TMPGENC Authoring work 5,Windows Media Player and VLC.However,these files play OK under Windows Media Classic.I have downloaded Elecard MPEG2 for WMP,still the same.Klite Codec installation still didn't help.Is there anyway to link the CODEC from Windows Media Classic to these programs to make it work?
Any help would be greatly appreciated
PS: TM-5402 not TM-Single

I use Videoredo with 264 to decode to Mpeg2 and and TMPEnc 1.5 with AC3 plugin to Author and burn to DVD. I am obtaining excellent results.