PDA

View Full Version : cccam not installing

Warpedandy
21-02-13, 01:15
hi iam having a problem trying to get the cccam installed on Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 v.2.0.1
i got it work fine on the vix image,also tried a few different tspanels they didn't install either.

warajoker
21-02-13, 09:43
its because blackhole is a load of shite.

bokkie
21-02-13, 10:16
Make sure they're blackhole compatible cams. But I'd say just go back to vix.

bobby-
21-02-13, 10:37
put cccam in /tmp press green then yellow manually install

Warpedandy
21-02-13, 10:54
Thanks for the help I have just gone to pli no problems with that,
I have the bh cams that work with my ultimo bh image bit strange they won't work in solo2 image.

kingy29
21-02-13, 11:35
Unzip your bh tgz file and FTP them to revelent directories

gedclarke
21-02-13, 11:46

Wise words.... Shakespeare couldn't have worded it better himself!

bobby-
21-02-13, 11:47
here cams for bh

manicscrewdriver
21-02-13, 12:28

Wise words.... Shakespeare couldn't have worded it better himself!

How narrow minded both of you are :mad:

I know that this is the forum for the VIX firmware but not everybody shares your opinions. The choice of image is up to the individual. When i had my Vu+ Duo i ran Blackhole on it as at the time i thought that the Blackhole firmware suited me better than the offering at the time from VIX.

Just because the firmware doesn't suit you it doesn't make it s**t. I don't run VIX on all of my boxes, I like to mix it up a bit, i try new firmware as and when it comes out. If i don't like it i put back on the box what it was running before.

Both comments made are hardly what i would call helpful and neither did they resolve the individuals issue. I know that i am a member of the VIX beta testing team but i will still voice my opinions even though it may upset a few people.

Which Image you use is an individual choice not a choice made by the masses regardless of which forum you voice your opinions on.

Nano

Larry-G
21-02-13, 13:16
Although i think it's pretty clear what image i use, I would never say any other image is shite, but just different.

personally i think it's good that we have a wide choice of images for people to use as every person is different and so are their tastes, what may be my preferred image / setup may not be yours.

I regularly flash other images to one of my receivers just to take a look and what is going on as i'm sure many other people do.

I'm flattered you both think ViX is the image for you but please understand that it's not to every ones tastes.

warajoker
21-02-13, 14:42
Haha it was a joke. He said he could get it working on the vix image but not on black hole. And i was just saying that's because its shite .
How narrow minded both of you are :mad:

I know that this is the forum for the VIX firmware but not everybody shares your opinions. The choice of image is up to the individual. When i had my Vu+ Duo i ran Blackhole on it as at the time i thought that the Blackhole firmware suited me better than the offering at the time from VIX.

Just because the firmware doesn't suit you it doesn't make it s**t. I don't run VIX on all of my boxes, I like to mix it up a bit, i try new firmware as and when it comes out. If i don't like it i put back on the box what it was running before.

Both comments made are hardly what i would call helpful and neither did they resolve the individuals issue. I know that i am a member of the VIX beta testing team but i will still voice my opinions even though it may upset a few people.

Which Image you use is an individual choice not a choice made by the masses regardless of which forum you voice your opinions on.

Nano