PDA

View Full Version : AirPlayer for Solo2

thebesh
20-02-13, 17:17
Hi Guys

Got my Solo2 box today and she's up and running (well most of it's configured)
I've googled and googled today to find out where to get the airplayer server and how to configure it

I'm running a Blackhole image and I see no option to download Airplayer from the add ons downloader.
I'm capable of installing manually - just can't seem to find the IPK file anywhere

Can anyone help please
Thanks

thebesh
20-02-13, 18:03
Right

Manually installed mips32el from here - http://www.airplayer.biz/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=282
Once rebooted it said there was a newer version and asked to update - I agreed and it went and installed

Rebooted and says Airplayer is now running - double/triple tap my iPhone and iPad mini button and nothing!

terayon00
20-02-13, 22:32
Ok Goto Photos's on iphone / ipad
Click on a photo
At the bottom of the iphone / ipad you will see 4 icons
The 3rd icon will have like tv with an arrow up click on it
It will give you an option of iphone (or Ipad) and Airplayer E2
Click AirPlayer E2
Now You should see the photo on the Tv

Let me know how you get on

chucknorris666
20-02-13, 23:51
If you don't see the 3rd icon double tap the home button then swipe across to the far left and it should be there too.

09-03-13, 06:30
Hi, having probs with this here to. I,ve clicked the icon on the pic, selected airplay and the icon is now blue, started airplay in plugins, now when I use the RC OK button I can start the service ok but the photo doesn't appear on the tv?

Cheers

Keith

andy2110
03-04-13, 14:43
can it go the other way? where solo2 stuff can be picked up on the ipad? or do i have to use istreamgate

chucknorris666
05-04-13, 21:01
There's a few apps to chose from mate they seem to work well with e2 boxes

chucknorris666
05-04-13, 21:02
can it go the other way? where solo2 stuff can be picked up on the ipad? or do i have to use istreamgate

And no I don't think it's possible to do what your saying with airplayer