PDA

View Full Version : Web Browser Plug-in Crashed my TM-2T

sobbos
20-02-13, 14:40
Hi guys, having some major problems with my TM-2T. Came home from work and noticed the display on the box said "Web Browser" With a blank display on the TV. Asked my father and he said he was looking at the plug-ins menu and downloaded the web browser and started it. It was stuck on that display and could not do anything, like changing channel or even turn off the machine. Had the switch it off at the back of the machine. It seemed to reboot fine, but then i noticed all but the FTA channel would display. so pressed menu button but nothing comes up on the screen , only display on the Box changed. After navigating to the standby/restart part of the menu ( via looking at the display on the box ) it said 3 jobs are still running , pressed ok and it was stuck on "Please Wait". left like that for 30 mins and no change. So was stuck again , so had to switch off at the back again. After it rebooted it was the same as before , only can see FTA. No menu display on TV no EPG ( Blank ) . Can anyone help Please . Do i have to reflash? i haven't done this before so not sure what to do.

Im using latest Vix image and it worked fine before my Dad started messing about with it.

sobbos
20-02-13, 18:07
Re-flashed with vix image and everything ok now :)