PDA

View Full Version : made a thread and it is gone without no info ?

BRAVEHEART
19-02-13, 08:17
I started a thread in the correct section yesterday, the thread is now gone and no private message or email to say why, I have a copy of the thread if it is required.

whats up with that ?

cheers ?:(

Maxwell
19-02-13, 08:49
That will be the one that has been dumped for CS talk

Larry-G
19-02-13, 10:03
well learn to follow the rules in future, you should know them you have had a account here for long enough.

BRAVEHEART
20-02-13, 00:52
I wasnt talking about c/s at all, I was talking about ECM times, legal sky boxes are having a problem with ecm too from what I read.

Anyway, forget that, I found the answer somewhere.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________

Apart from that, how come the email system doesnt work from this site, every reply I get I dont get an instant email reply even though

I have all my settings set to receive email replys ?

I'm not 100%, but I seem to remember asking this same question before, hmmmm....

is it not working or is that just the way it is or what ?;)

judge
20-02-13, 01:00
If you found the answer somewhere, please post the solution. If it's legal, it's legal. If not, you know where to go...

BRAVEHEART
20-02-13, 02:29
If you found the answer somewhere, please post the solution. If it's legal, it's legal. If not, you know where to go...

did I say answer, sorry, I meant info, and I'm not interested in that subject now, is that ok with you ?
__________________________________________________ _______________________________-

know what, forget the other question about the emails too, just forget it all ok !!!!! :mad:

irishchris
20-02-13, 04:40
Please less attitude next time. Judge was merely saying if you have found a solution please post it for the other members who may have the same problem in the future.as its a two way street in this hobby ie not just demanding instant answers but sometimes helping out others if you have info on solving issues they may also have.
Also in relation to your email issues you are the first member to mention it but if you had pm admin they would look at it but I have a feeling you would be worthwhile checking your email settings/preferences first

BRAVEHEART
20-02-13, 05:02
Also in relation to your email issues you are the first member to mention it but if you had pm admin they would look at it but I have a feeling you would be worthwhile checking your email settings/preferences first

I'm sure I mentioned it before and now the emails are working as I got yours for this post, yeaaaaaaaa :thumbsup:

cheers ;)

Stanman
20-02-13, 21:10
And the answer was............................................... .................