PDA

View Full Version : box going into lock with clock display

kegrka
18-02-13, 23:05
hi
Since i installed the latest VIX 3 600, my box as started to have amind of its own , I have come back to find the time date showing in panel display ,and unable to do anything with the box every button goives a no entry sign top right hand corner,another oddity is if I go into deep standby when the box come s back on I have a stripped white boarder I have to go into menu systen ,user interface and reset it green button exit and its fine until i do a standby .have reflash image with a new download of same image same thing happens anyone else haveing this problem :)

judge
19-02-13, 00:27
More than slightly confused by reading the above issue.
As the inactive button displays on remote button press, how are you entering deep standby?
Have you tried a fresh flash, without restoring settings or plugins?

kegrka
19-02-13, 17:48
sorry two faults since installing image they do not appear at the same time ,the white bars fault as been there since i installed image the other started some time after didn''t know if their related my apologies
no, good point , will try that, although I wasn't having any previous probl;ems with vix 3 ,521? i think it was and plugins etc were working fine