PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Ultimo] skin color issue

tanis
18-02-13, 00:21
Hi everybody,

I've just upgraded to 3.0.600 from 539 and I'm very happy with the improved settings, good job! However, unfortunately the background color is now black and not blue anymore. I'm aware that to most people this would be a silly issue, but it is'nt for me. Also, now, when scrolling in EPG, the titles are yellow with a white background bar, wich makes it impossible to read. I chose Vix image to begin with because I liked the setting and because it was blue! Now it looks just like Vix Night or Blach Hole, they all have the same look now. Could you please tell me how to reverse the black background to blue? The standard option in VTI is still blue, at least one can chose. Would it be possible to have the same option in Open Vix? To choose background color? Please, is there any way to let me have my blue background back? Thanks

judge
18-02-13, 00:43
You have a few options in this area, when in ViX EPG, press the menu button & switch to text mode.
Other than that, you can use another skin OR create your own graphics & if you do, please upload them so others can try out new looks.
My current ones are in this thread (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?26033-vix-build-600&p=194437&viewfull=1#post194437).
All graphic names should be self explanatory, but if you're not sure, just shout.