PDA

View Full Version : Hello Solo2 Newbie

ann1993
16-02-13, 10:37
Hi,

I got my new Vu+ Solo2 yesterday.
Try to find the right image and epg stuff.
Switching from a Humax.

Ann

BadBoy
16-02-13, 11:45
Vix image!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Stanman
16-02-13, 17:21
:hello: and :welcome: to WOS.

Its always best to try all images and settle on the one that is best for you but I would say without a shadow of a doubt that you will be pleased with VIX.

7 day EPG, the best multi EPG imho and you cal also auto update the channels for SKY DE.

If you install VIX adn set it up, you can use the backup facility to save image and or settings and than try rest and come back as you surely will within a few minutes by restoring your settings

Also is that you in the picture?

Can you please change it to one less revealing as we have all ages on the board and do not want to have people experiencing too much excitement.

ann1993
16-02-13, 21:56
:hello: and :welcome: to WOS.

Its always best to try all images and settle on the one that is best for you but I would say without a shadow of a doubt that you will be pleased with VIX.

7 day EPG, the best multi EPG imho and you cal also auto update the channels for SKY DE.

If you install VIX adn set it up, you can use the backup facility to save image and or settings and than try rest and come back as you surely will within a few minutes by restoring your settings

Also is that you in the picture?

Can you please change it to one less revealing as we have all ages on the board and do not want to have people experiencing too much excitement.

Just flashing the Vix image.
Sorry the avatar was not meant to be revealing or exiting - just motivating. Yes it was me. Just dropped it.

Ann

Stanman
16-02-13, 22:18
No worries, thanks for the understanding.

If you run into any issues or need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate forum.

For vix related issues its here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?298

PS VIX is a very friendly forum and we will help out without the motivation:) though no you may get unwanted attention, but the net being what it is it could be surprises all round:);)