PDA

View Full Version : Watched a recorded programme- how do I know it's been watched?

smicer07
15-02-13, 14:21
Hi there,

Just changed from ViX image to BlackHole as I was having major issues with ViX. Just having one problem- once I've watched a recorded programme is there any way I can tell it has been watched? On the ViX it automatically told me, but I can't see it on the BH image. Is there a plugin or setting I can use?
Thanks in advance.

satmanbasil
15-02-13, 14:58
Hi mate

On your recording list your see ones that aint been watched have a green dot this changes if the programe as been watched, also you can reset the option back to unwatched by selecting the program and press menu key to see various options from name change delete and reset play position to start.

regards

smicer07
15-02-13, 15:04
Hi mate, I don't have any of those options, and no green dots etc on my Blackhole (default skin)!

Rob van der Does
15-02-13, 15:39
On your recording list your see ones that aint been watched have a green dot this changes if the programe as been watched, also you can reset the option back to unwatched by selecting the program and press menu key to see various options from name change delete and reset play position to start.
Are you sure BH has those options?

satmanbasil
15-02-13, 16:37
Hi

Sorry mate i misread your post didnt note u have black hole my reply relates to vix...sorry

regards

smicer07
15-02-13, 23:17
Nothing I can do then?

judge
15-02-13, 23:20
No idea about BH, but what major problems were you having with ViX?

smicer07
16-02-13, 09:55
Loads of crashes, freezing etc that seem to have been solved by using BH :)

judge
16-02-13, 11:57
'Loads of crashes' = loads of crash logs, impossible to help you unless you help us by uploading them...