PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] help rew hdd and....

ian
13-02-13, 23:06
Hi looking for a bit of help for which i cannot find an answer yet on forum.
I have new solo 2 latest vix image downloaded through online update.
Now the problem is i cannot rewind. I have brand new 750 gb wd hdd installed. Pause, play, ffw ok. Cannot rewind box just sticks and pic jumps around abit.
I have a duo and perfect so I suppose image or driver issue.

One more little thing. On my duo the current program on cross epg is highlited green which is great, but on solo2 not highlited so its hard to spot where your cursor is on the epg.
Anyone any ideas.

Thank you ian.

delahmed
13-02-13, 23:20
is this on FTA channels or Scrambled channels?

Check rewind on bbc one and then try on sky sports or something subscirption based.

Tkr001
13-02-13, 23:59
When you say "latest build" what build number do you actually have?

hammyboy
14-02-13, 01:16
Hi looking for a bit of help for which i cannot find an answer yet on forum.
Now the problem is i cannot rewind. I have brand new 750 gb wd hdd installed. Pause, play, ffw ok. Cannot rewind box just sticks and pic jumps around abit.
I have a duo and perfect so I suppose image or driver issue.

One more little thing. On my duo the current program on cross epg is highlited green which is great, but on solo2 not highlited so its hard to spot where your cursor is on the epg.
Anyone any ideas.

Thank you ian.
sorry to jump in but im sure i read on here that the issue of timeshift pause/rewind was sorted with as new driver update.
thx
ham

Rob van der Does
14-02-13, 06:58

Hence moved to the ViX-section.
As 'latest image' is hard to trace, please state the build number, as has been asked above.

Now the problem is i cannot rewind.

In what? Live-TV (using PTS)?
Recordings during playback? If so: a recording in progress, or one that has been completed?
During playback of other files?

What do you mean by 'Cross-EPG'? There's no such screen in ViX.