PDA

View Full Version : Adding a single picon to folder.

hilly
13-02-13, 16:10
Is there an easy way to add a updated single picon to my picons folder on a usb.Using filezilla it wont open the picon folder on the usb as it time outs which i take is because the file is massive packed with all the picons.I just want to update "showcase" to "oscar" picon.Ive already managed to do my lcd_picon folder update as this file isnt quite so large.Thanks for any help.

Mr. Mister
13-02-13, 16:27
Delete your old picon folder from your box..

Then add the Sky Oscars picon to your back up of your existing pack..

Then just ftp your new back to usb or your flash..

It`ll only take 2-3 mins..

eamo
13-02-13, 16:34
dont highlight the picon folder in filezilla but rather drag and drop the single picon into the picon folder if you know what i mean
thats what i do

hilly
13-02-13, 17:15
dont highlight the picon folder in filezilla but rather drag and drop the single picon into the picon folder if you know what i mean
thats what i do

Does this really work,will try.

wont work like this for me,still time outs.

eamo
13-02-13, 17:38
Does this really work,will try.

wont work like this for me,still time outs.

works for me boss. as i said make sue you dont click on the picon folder because if you do so it will try to read all the contents and thats why you are getting time out errors

hilly
13-02-13, 17:40
works for me boss. as i said make sue you dont click on the picon folder because if you do so it will try to read all the contents and thats why you are getting time out errors

thats what i was doing :eek: ive now gone the other way and have deleted the whole lot to upload again with oscar in it.Will try this next time though.

Mr. Mister
13-02-13, 17:46
Dont forget to restart GUI after you have it done for the changes to take effect..