PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Back up manager Vix

paulquayle
12-02-13, 23:39
Hola, I have recently had issues with my VU Duo running the latest version of vix image. If I switch off the power then back on all I end up with is a blank vix screen (the blue one) and can do nothing with it no menu, no nothing. If i re flash the duo and set it all up again all is well. I have noticed tonight in VIX back up manager I get a message saying "there is a problem with this device please reformat" any help would be greatly appreciated. :D

judge
12-02-13, 23:52
Do you make changes to your PC, power it off without saving any new changes & expect those changes to be restored on a reboot?
It's the same with any E2 box...
Save your changes, restart E2 if you have to.
Then power off...
Pulling the power on any live box is never a good idea though.

paulquayle
15-02-13, 18:33
I know this may sound extremely sad, but how do I save the settings? I am not prompted by anything to do this.

Larry-G
15-02-13, 19:09
I know this may sound extremely sad, but how do I save the settings? I am not prompted by anything to do this.

Blue button> ViX> backup manager.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Rob van der Does
15-02-13, 21:10
Hola, I have recently had issues with my VU Duo running the latest version of vix image. If I switch off the power then back on all I end up with is a blank vix screen (the blue one) and can do nothing with it no menu, no nothing.
Do you switch off via the menu? If not, please do so, because 'pulling the plug' causes issues an any computer.