PDA

View Full Version : what is the best epg similar to Sky UK EPG?

theredindian
12-02-13, 17:38
hi,

i'm looking for the the best epg that's similar to the sky uk format.

i have tried crossepg & cool tv guide, but not getting on with them too well.

has anyone tried merlin epg before? will it run on blackhole v 1.7.8 ?

Sicilian
12-02-13, 17:40
Install ViX Team image ;)

s1m0nw
13-02-13, 10:51
I second that... vix epg is as near to sky epg as ur gonna get... so my advice is put vix on ur satellite box

mmattys30
22-02-13, 15:55
hi,

i'm looking for the the best epg that's similar to the sky uk format.

i have tried crossepg & cool tv guide, but not getting on with them too well.

has anyone tried merlin epg before? will it run on blackhole v 1.7.8 ?

If your running blackhole the best image in my option, and useing your box just for uk sly, pm your email address and i will send you my list

Larry-G
22-02-13, 16:03
The single best EPG for the E2 platform is within the ViX image, and you dont have to install thirdparty plugins like with some other images, combine this with the ABM plugin to automate your sky uk bouquets creation / updating and your set for in my opinion one of the best sky like experiences on any third party receiver.

josh_g
22-02-13, 16:12
The single best EPG for the E2 platform is within the ViX image, and you dont have to install thirdparty plugins like with some other images, combine this with the ABM plugin to automate your sky uk bouquets creation / updating and your set for in my opinion one of the best sky like experiences on any third party receiver.

Agreed, that's my set up and going from a skybox to a Vix receiver the only difference is the color and not having different sections along the top

jamie-warez
04-04-13, 02:06
I Also have to agree that Vix is the best sly uk epg.. The second infobar is also a great feture!:amen::beer_toast:

Larry-G
23-06-13, 11:32
This thread is useless without pics LOL.

so here are a few, i'll do a full set when i get home after work and upload them here with the Default ViX Night HD skin.

andy2110
23-06-13, 12:44
i agree with vix epg also

Larry-G
23-06-13, 18:54
as promised a few more screenshots of the various EPG screens in the ViX image.

popopo
10-05-14, 20:53
Hey Guys

I just bought a VU+ Solo2 and it came with blackhole but I really wanted this EPG instead. Are there any guides how I can install this at all?

Andy_Hazza
10-05-14, 21:03
Which EPG?

josh_g
15-05-14, 22:15
Download the latest image from the downloads section and follow the guide in my signature and you too can have the EPG above :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk