PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo] Help needed to fixin new screens

puschi
12-02-13, 12:39
Hi.

The new build 3.0.600 has a new feature with a "small graphical epg", by pressing left or right,
instead of the old good epg viewing.

Because nobody will help or provide me with information regarding the skin.xml (see my old thread)
i give up and try the new image and a new skin...

Actually i use the vixbmc_hd_slim skin. But in this the new "small graphical epg"
is very very small. Only half of the screen is used and the letters are very small (it looks like compressed).

Is there anybody who has knowing about the skin.xml from this skin. I'm looking for the screen name of this new "small graphical epg", to make it bigger......

Basically I find this new feature is not so good because no large epg info view is possible. The enigma crash is still there in simple epg , if i press the ok button, so i have no possibility to view a bigger epg info of the actuall channel......Not so fine.

Downgrade isn't possible too, because the skin's won't work with a older image (in example inbobar isn't pressend in the magic-skin).

so I'm totally unhappy....

Anybody out there, who has a explanation from the screen names in skin.xml????

Thanks.

judge
12-02-13, 12:58
when in the new epg screen, you can press the menu button & set the display to the previously used screen if you don't like the new enhanced screen.

Rob van der Does
12-02-13, 14:49
Please use one of the skins ViX-HD or Magic-HD for now: there is a lot of work in progress in this area atm.