PDA

View Full Version : Removing bouquets

skronk
12-02-13, 07:47
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how to remove bouquets from my Vu Duo....fully updated yesterday.

I appear to have Rats and Mr.Mister. I am going to try AutobouqetMaker. Does this follow Sly numbering ?

Thank you

Trial
12-02-13, 08:38
Hi,
first you must deinstall Rats and Mr.Mister otherwise they will be reinstalled during next update. After that open channel list, press blue button, go to the bouquet you want to remove and press menu after that you will see.

ciao

skronk
12-02-13, 08:42
Hi,
first you must deinstall Rats and Mr.Mister otherwise they will be reinstalled during next update. After that open channel list, press blue button, go to the bouquet you want to remove and press menu after that you will see.

ciao
Yes thanks...but how to deinstall Rats and MrMister ???????

abu baniaz
12-02-13, 09:00
The latest Mr Mister bouquet is in same format as the OE ABM ones so you could transfer that then run the OE ABM. You wlll just have the other 28.2 channels at the bottom.

Alternativley, transfer the attched which is a blank bouquet and then start afresh.

skronk
12-02-13, 09:49
Alternativley, transfer the attched which is a blank bouquet and then start afresh.

That did the trick abu. You're a star. Many thanks.

skronk
12-02-13, 11:33
Using ABM should I be able to get freesat channels as well as Sly if I select them at download ?

How do you differentiate between Sly and Freesat bouquets or are they merged together?

Thanks

judge
12-02-13, 12:10
you can prepend the provider name or sort them in the order you want, all done in ABM settings.