PDA

View Full Version : What box should i buy?

fusion
11-02-13, 12:21
Hi all, am new to forums and sat boxes am looking to buy the best sat box currently on the market right now with a budget of £400 I am looking for a twin tuner box to record play pause etc closest box u can get the sky. After reading posts on forums I have come to understand that vu+ultimo, vu+solo2 and gigablue are very good boxes, i might be wrong so please dont be harsh as am newbie :)
Any info will be much appreciated. Thanks...

warajoker
11-02-13, 12:26
VU+solo2 GigaBlue Quad VU+ultimo those are currently the best STBs on the market atm. and I highly recommend any of them. all of them have twin tuners aswell and you can also have 4 tuners on the quad and the ultimo.
Hi all, am new to forums and sat boxes am looking to buy the best sat box currently on the market right now with a budget of £400 I am looking for a twin tuner box to record play pause etc closest box u can get the sky. After reading posts on forums I have come to understand that vu+ultimo, vu+solo2 and gigablue are very good boxes, i might be wrong so please dont be harsh as am newbie :)
Any info will be much appreciated. Thanks...

fusion
11-02-13, 12:53
Thanks Warajoker ive decided down to two boxes now Vu+Ultimo and the Vu+Solo2

warajoker
11-02-13, 13:00
if you are 1000000000% sure you only need 2 tuners (you can add extra tuners via usb if you need more) then go for the solo2.
Thanks Warajoker ive decided down to two boxes now Vu+Ultimo and the Vu+Solo2

fusion
11-02-13, 13:58
Ok thanks warajoker am gonna go for the solo2 with 1TB Fitted and i no this might be a silly question but what firmware should i have.

warajoker
11-02-13, 14:09
vix..........................
Ok thanks warajoker am gonna go for the solo2 with 1TB Fitted and i no this might be a silly question but what firmware should i have.

fusion
11-02-13, 14:13
lol i new that was gonna be the answer :) thanks mate...

warajoker
11-02-13, 15:06
not a problem. that's what this forum is for.

Larry-G
11-02-13, 16:37
lol i new that was gonna be the answer :) thanks mate...

Well you are on the ViX forum after all.

On a serious note however, a image is a very personal thing and only you can say whats best for you. Try a few and see which one fits you best, I would say however that ViX is one of the most user friendly orientated images out there.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

fusion
11-02-13, 19:45
Ok i ordered the Vu+solo2 with the Vix firmware and can't wait to receive it and set it up... Thanks to all who answered my questions..