PDA

View Full Version : illuminated ring on front of box

westentertainer
10-02-13, 18:37
hi can anyone tell me what the illuminated ring on the front of the box for,my new t2 it is lit but on my single oe it is off ,any explanation please

mhoobag1
10-02-13, 18:59
This is the same for my TM2T running vix.. Is their anyway to switch this green ring off at night without going into deep standby? Just in my bedroom and its next to the bed and I have to cover the front of the box at night.

Larry-G
11-02-13, 17:17
This is the same for my TM2T running vix.. Is their anyway to switch this green ring off at night without going into deep standby? Just in my bedroom and its next to the bed and I have to cover the front of the box at night.

This is something that would need to be done on a driver level from TM them selves as we have no control over this in the image.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

westentertainer
11-02-13, 18:09
This is something that would need to be done on a driver level from TM them selves as we have no control over this in the image.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
im just confused that the 2T is on and the single is off

Larry-G
11-02-13, 18:16
im just confused that the 2T is on and the single is off

I cant speak about the single as i dont have one but i can confirm it's permanently on with the 2T, we have spoken to the TM devs about this as it's something we would have preferred to be either dimmed or turned off while in standby.

westentertainer
11-02-13, 18:18
I cant speak about the single as i dont have one but i can confirm it's permanently on with the 2T, we have spoken to the TM devs about this as it's something we would have preferred to be either dimmed or turned off while in standby.
OK cheers thanks for your time