PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] No ECM info displayed on the skin

2stein
10-01-13, 19:51
now that I've updated to 557 i see quite a few enigma crashes when zapping channels. i sent in some logs and hope that we get fixes soon. well, with 545 there were some also. :-)

2stein
11-01-13, 08:45
now that I've updated to 557 i see quite a few enigma crashes when zapping channels. i sent in some logs and hope that we get fixes soon. well, with 545 there were some also. :-)
looks like it has something to do with ECM data... this would support my observation that the crash only happens on crypted channels like German HD+.

> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/Poll.py", line 25, in poll
> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/PliExtraInfo.py", line 825, in changed
> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Element.py", line 86, in changed
> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/CList.py", line 7, in __call__
> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer/Label.py", line 21, in changed
> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Element.py", line 15, in wrapper
> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/PliExtraInfo.py", line 637, in getText
> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/PliExtraInfo.py", line 71, in getCryptoInfo
> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/GetEcmInfo.py", line 19, in getEcmData
> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/GetEcmInfo.py", line 109, in getText
> KeyError: 'response'
> (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method PliExtraInfo.poll of <class 'Components.Converter.PliExtraInfo.PliExtraInfo'>(CryptoNDS)>,()) failed)
> [EPGC] start caching events(1357843714)
> getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)
> getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addNetwork failed !! (Typo??)
> getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addWlan failed !! (Typo??)
> ]]>
> </enigma2crashlog>
> </crashlogs>
> </openvix>
funny thing is, that there is no ECM info displayed on the skin (VIX HD_night or so) anywhere (at least I haven't seen any).

s1m0nw
11-01-13, 09:50
To view ecm u need to enable 2nd info pane and press ok twice when ur back to screen and it should appear at bottom right hand corner

Larry-G
11-01-13, 10:48
looks like it has something to do with ECM data... this would support my observation that the crash only happens on crypted channels like German HD+.

> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/PliExtraInfo.py", line 825, in changed
> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer/Label.py", line 21, in changed
> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/PliExtraInfo.py", line 637, in getText
> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/PliExtraInfo.py", line 71, in getCryptoInfo
> (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method PliExtraInfo.poll of <class 'Components.Converter.PliExtraInfo.PliExtraInfo'>(CryptoNDS)>,()) failed)
> getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)
> getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addNetwork failed !! (Typo??)
> ]=]=>
> </enigma2crashlog>
> </crashlogs>
> </openvix>
funny thing is, that there is no ECM info displayed on the skin (VIX HD_night or so) anywhere (at least I haven't seen any).

To view ecm u need to enable 2nd info pane and press ok twice when ur back to screen and it should appear at bottom right hand corner

Activate the second infobar.

menu> setup> system> user interface> settings> show second infobar ( mine is set to 4 seconds ).

then while watching live TV press ok twice to reach the second infobar.

andyblac
11-01-13, 10:48

> ]=]=>
> </enigma2crashlog>
> </crashlogs>
> </openvix>

it looks like it is having trouble parsing the info for your cam, next time it crashes can you send please all file inside you '/tmp' folder please.

also as s1m0nw (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/member.php?23969-s1m0nw) has said you need to turn of the 2nd infobar (in User interface settings). and if you ,more info turn on 2 line ecm details.

2stein
11-01-13, 12:45
it looks like it is having trouble parsing the info for your cam, next time it crashes can you send please all file inside you '/tmp' folder please.

also as s1m0nw (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/member.php?23969-s1m0nw) has said you need to turn of the 2nd infobar (in User interface settings). and if you ,more info turn on 2 line ecm details.
files sent... the culprit seems to be the ecm.info file.
modified cam (binary editor :-)) to write fcm.info instead of ecm.info and problem seems to have gone.

andyblac
11-01-13, 17:53
files sent... the culprit seems to be the ecm.info file.
modified cam (binary editor :-)) to write fcm.info instead of ecm.info and problem seems to have gone.

thanks. tweaked ECM parsing code for next build, let me know if it works (or not).

2stein
14-01-13, 13:24
thanks. tweaked ECM parsing code for next build, let me know if it works (or not).
looks like it's fixed now. thanks a lot.

Larry-G
10-02-13, 12:04
Moved these posts here from the http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20200-New-ViX-Team-VU-Duo-OE3-0 thread.

Please in the future can you exorcise a little more care in where you make such bug reports as they tend to get lost in such large threads.

Thanks.